Maxitech can provide stand-alone stretch wrapping machines or we can tailor a solution for your needs and finally provide the complete production line.
The stretch wrapping machine is easy to integrate into a complete manufacturing line, such as in a closed-loop system. By combining various machines and aligning them precisely with one another, you can optimise your production process.
Pls contact our commercial team, we can analise your situation and propose the best option.
- The various parts of the machine are powered by servo motors which operate.
- The machine packs at very high speeds, and up to 150 trays per minute.
- Can pack in both continuous and ‘on-demand’ mode (a continual flow of products is not necessary).
- No empty packs thanks to the on-demand function: if no products are fed in, nothing is wrapped.
- The speed can be steplessly adjusted and aligned with other elements in the complete production line as required.
- Tray size: 80mm to 260mm width ; 100mm to 450mm lenght
The STN 8500 features unique film folding technology: the film is nicely folded and heated under the tray, giving the impressione of a sort of sealing technique. In that way, if the film is opened, it cannot be reclosed with the same appearence. That gives value to the package, since the tray wrapping becomes a sort of sealing packing whereby any violation will be evident.
The packing process used by the STN 8500 operates shock free and gives a nice product presentation since the film is tight all around the tray.
STN 8500 is very suitable for use in the food sector. The stretch wrapper can pack a wide variety of food types at very high speed: meat, fish, fruit and vegetables, in trays or containers. The machine can be supplied in a varnished or a stainless steel version.
Omori STN 8500 uses about 30% less film, compared with the competition. The reduced amount of film used, makes it the best in class tray wrapper in eco terms.